Thursday, March 8, 2007

sketches for the new blog

This is my first post to this blog. Not much to say. Name's Michelle, but I'll also answer to Asatira. I'm currently in graduate school, a GTA in the English department, working on my Master's in technical and professional communication. What will I do with that? Hopefully be a writer for a biology and environmental group with a focus towards conservation and biodiversity. But right now, I'm working to get through classes and the usual lackage of funds. I am a self-taught artist, comics artist/writer, writer, and photographer. For the most part, expect to see a lot of drawings, paintings, and photos put here as I teach myself how to use the various media. I'm very much an amateur, but I plan to get better and this will track my progress.

Well, to get things started, here are some pieces of art that I've done in the last couple of weeks. All graphite drawings.

Jedi me


15 min ref'd sketches



From a magazine ad.

No comments: