Below are my attempts to rectify that, even if it's only a little. I started with some studies from the paused video (at the time, I only had my digital copy, so no screencaps that way). Shyir and his species are tricky to draw.
I then moved on to the picture proper. I'd had the idea, one of a couple, really, for months, so not much time was spent on planning. And the image is pretty straightforward. Amala is tending her father's minor cuts and bruises with loving, youthful exuberance. I started with blue pencil roughs, first of Shyir, then I put in Amala.
The final picture was inked with a Maru pen nib and FW Artists Acrylic ink. The Maru was used because I started with the intent of finer lines, but that didn't last long. This was my first time really using FW acrylic ink, and it worked very well overall. The only draw back is how often I had to clean my nib and brush because the ink would dry a little on both and build up, preventing the nib from flowing well and the brush got a little stiff. Nothing pen cleaner or water didn't fix up.
I scanned it in, evened out the black, and below is the final picture.