Monday, January 28, 2008

TF:A OC

I've been watching Transformers: Animated on Cartoon Network recently. I'm still a little meh about it overall (only fav episode is "Thrill of the Hunt"), but that doesn't stop me from playing around with a fan character. Right now, and easiest, is a human character. Why? Because I noticed that mid-21st century Detroit civilians where clothes out of the 70s. Can't pass up a chance like that! click for larger version.

This is a human scientist, one who works on cybernetics and biotech. Interest, improving the simulations of nervous systems in technological analogs, with the intention of using them for prostheses. Yeah, she has a prosthetic leg. I'll come back to her design when I can better emulate the show's style.
Transformers
© Hasbro and CN.

No comments: