With days 60-66, I finish the sketchpad that I was doing the drawings in. While the Strathmore sketch artist tiles have 70 sheets, there are 66 because I used one sheet as a reference for the markers and about three sheets were accidentally marked from bleed-through or too juicy a marker. I think the paper worked well enough, but not really intended for inked pieces. I noticed this with some of these last pictures when I switched to a much finer pen. Something to keep in mind for the future.
This latest set of images are a set of fanart referencing the tools of two magical girl series I love, Cardcaptor Sakura and Sailor Moon. The first two are Sakura's sealing wands, and the remainder are iterations of the Sailor Senshi's transformation tools.
I made an effort with all of these to make them dimensional, to shift away from the flat, graphic designs that I have been doing for the last month or so. There is an effort at perspective and shading for all of these.
I look forward to the next drawings and the new papers I'll be using. I look forward to more improvement.