Monday, March 1, 2010

Disney Princesses 1: Jasmine

Having a bit of fun and giving myself a challenge: do one Disney Princess ACEO card a day. Challenge is to finish something every day, and because artist cards are so small, you don't have to work hard to cover a lot of canvas space.

The first one I did is Jasmine from Aladdin, who was suggested to me by my friend Becky. I think this is the first time I've ever tried drawing a real picture of her (previous attempts were out of a Walter-Foster How-to-Draw book on the Disney Princesses); I think I made her hair a bit big, probably the usual mistakes one makes when drawing her. Other than that, I think I did okay.


Materials: Bristol vellum trading cards, Copic multiliners and Sketch markers.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Not bad. So who's next?

Michelle Johnson said...

Next is Aurora. I have a list of all the actual princesses (not just the ones in the line, so some are left out) written, so I know in general who's next. But I may save my favorites for last so I'll be better and maybe have more markers.