Saturday, October 1, 2016

Marker Challenge: Days 69-80

This lovely dozen finishes off the month September on a nice round number and hints at October.

I got one more superhero emblem in, this time of Khamala Khan, aka Ms. Marvel.

I then switched over to the focus for the remaining images: simple portraits and full bodies of characters. Started with Tikki and Plagg of Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir.

 Then I did a pair of portraits from the former webcomic/now-published comic Princess Princess Ever After by Katie O'Neill.

 And a bit of fanart for Skottie Young's Gert from I Hate Fairyland.

And what wound up being a trio of CLAMP fanart.



A quick Aya from Green Lantern: The Animated Series.

And the last fanart of the month, Puppycat from Bee and Puppycat.

And a cute little changing of the calendar.

And that's it for September. I'll be doing Inktober this year but will continue doing the marker challenge. I plan to follow one of the prompts lists and use either my Copic multiliners or my other pens and use the Copic markers as accent colors or values. The focus will be more on linework and texture. See you in October!

No comments: